HELP and Donation

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Crazy

HELP and Donation

Post by Crazy » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:12 am

HI EVERIBODY,
i tried to donate but i was unable to, i can only pay thru credit card, so... where is the icon to donate via Credit Card???

Another thing... i would like to help developing React OS, i'm not a programmer, but, i know that if i use it, i can test it and find a lot of bugs and notify the developers about that, i hope that this could help you guys some how.
Let me know
BEST REGARDS

P.S.: i had a lot of problems with my account to login... after 3 weeks i finally managed to reset my password, before, the system was not working... i hope that i will not thave further problems

GreyGhost

Post by GreyGhost » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:18 am

Hello,
First question : I do not know..
Second Question :
Yep you sure can ... test applications etc under a controlled environment like a virtualizer (QEMU or VMware..) or if u have spare hardware then on real hardware...

here you can read all about it and also how to submit bug reports ..

http://www.reactos.org/wiki/index.php/HOWTO
Regards GreyGhost

cmoibenlepro

Post by cmoibenlepro » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:01 am

Pay with paypal, then choose credit card.

Malba Tahan

Post by Malba Tahan » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:57 pm

I live in Brazil and I don't have a credit card. How can I donate money to ReactOS?
Thanks
Bush was reelected, Terminator is at his side, and Superman is dead! Who's gonna save us?

Radhad

Post by Radhad » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:37 am

With PayPal... Create a PayPal account (it is free). Then you can send monay from your bank account to your PayPal account and then you can donate it. That's the way it works in germany, just look at PayPal.