Reactsoft Status Request

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Phalanx

Reactsoft Status Request

Post by Phalanx »

I was wondering what the status of reactsoft.com is. I know the builds stopped before the change from CVS, but I was wondering if anyone know if/when they would be back. They were very nice builds.
uniQ

Post by uniQ »

Good question, it was a *NICE* place. Although now that ROS.com has phpBB boards the boards may not be as needed, but the build were certainly the best.

-Q
Coming on, coming up, let me help ROS and I'll be able to look @ a life well used.
w3seek
Developer

Post by w3seek »

Sorry guys, i haven't gotten around to fix it, plus there's exams periode starting wednesday so I won't be able to do much until mid of february
Phalanx

Post by Phalanx »

Nice, at least I know it is not dead :) Hope your exams go well. Also, how is the work on the rewrite of the win32k going?
w3seek
Developer

Post by w3seek »

the rewrite hasn't been worked on for quite some time, i currently use my spare time to secure ROS's kernel a bit, which is an annoying task (because I broke ROS several times the past days, all of them were due to other bugs that appeared all the sudden...
DocPheniX

Post by DocPheniX »

well keep at it .. we apreciate your work and all of the devs work on ros.!!!
:D
w3seek
Developer

Post by w3seek »

now that it's possible to compile everything of reactos with optimizations enabled I put up a iso and live cd. They're however not standard images, the SVGA driver is configured with 32bpp and it also includes a not yet committed patch for toolbars (to make the flickering disappear)

http://www.reactsoft.com/
Phalanx

Post by Phalanx »

Could you do Quem builds again?
Thanks!
Phalanx

Post by Phalanx »

opps, sorry. I meant qemu builds.