VisualBoyAdvance 1.6

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

MadWolf

VisualBoyAdvance 1.6

Post by MadWolf »

hi all
VisualBoyAdvance 1.6 nerleley works in ReactOS there is a coler dethe bug this bug is not in ReactOS 2.9 and no rendering methods and no sound work because they are not implemented yet in ReactOS
Quvack

Post by Quvack »

The SDL version works perfectly minus sound, I posted some screenshots a few months ago, it'd be nice to see the win32 version running eventually too though :) nice to see some progress with it!
Dr. Fred
Developer

Post by Dr. Fred »

Please do not forget to add it to the support database.
Where do you want ReactOS to go today ?
MadWolf

Post by MadWolf »

Dr. Fred wrote:Please do not forget to add it to the support database.
how do i do that and how do i now what version of ros i am using
Coviti

Post by Coviti »

If you don't know what version you're using, then it's probable that you are using an SVN, and you cannot make support entries for SVN builds. However, to make a support entry, just click the "Support" link on the homepage or on the bar next to the ReactOS logo at the top of the page. From there, attempt to see if the program that you are interested in has already been entered into the database. If it has, you can add version data, or compatibility reports. If it has not been added, it is quite simple to add a new program. Just mess with it and try to figure it out.

BTW, is there a Wiki page for the Support database?
Jaix
Moderator Team

Post by Jaix »

MadWolf wrote:...how do i do that and how do i now what version of ros i am using
Bring up the commandprompt and type "ver" without quotes and press enter and you'll see what version you are running.