Page 1 of 2

Language C

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:02 pm
by SOOAHPAZ
Why ReactOS is writing in language C?
I try then do search in site but not found any things

Thanks everyone!

Re: Language C

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:40 pm
by EmuandCo
What do you expect? Some JIT bloat-crap like Java or VB.net? For a proper OS you need a proper language which can create proper binaries and most important, Windows is written in C/C++ too. :P

Re: Language C

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:11 pm
by SOOAHPAZ
EmuandCo wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:40 pm
What do you expect? Some JIT bloat-crap like Java or VB.net? For a proper OS you need a proper language which can create proper binaries and most important, Windows is written in C/C++ too. :P
That's right, thanks for explain. Java need Assembly for link boot and kernel comunications, but the kernel can write in Java free level so hard.
Remember of Windows 2000 and others higher too Java implemented and linux kernel with windows 10 update.

Thanks for explain man.
Bye!

Re: Language C

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:13 pm
by SOOAHPAZ
EmuandCo wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:40 pm
What do you expect? Some JIT bloat-crap like Java or VB.net? For a proper OS you need a proper language which can create proper binaries and most important, Windows is written in C/C++ too. :P
You so hard developers OS, WinFree or FreeWin 1998 i'm not recorder first name befor ReactOS hehehehe. FreeWin - For ever, :mrgreen:

Re: Language C

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:18 pm
by hbelusca
Your last post looks like coming from a spambot.

Re: Language C

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:19 pm
by SOOAHPAZ
hbelusca wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:18 pm
Your last post looks like coming from a spambot.
Not, i'm edited my last post!

Re: Language C

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:21 pm
by binarymaster
SOOAHPAZ wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:11 pm
Remember of Windows 2000 and others higher too Java implemented and linux kernel with windows 10 update.
I just can't read this sentence, you are either a neural network based bot, or you are smoking something. :roll:

Re: Language C

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:25 pm
by SOOAHPAZ
binarymaster wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:21 pm
SOOAHPAZ wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:11 pm
Remember of Windows 2000 and others higher too Java implemented and linux kernel with windows 10 update.
I just can't read this sentence, you are either a neural network based bot, or you are smoking something. :roll:
WHAT THAT BOTSPAM MAN ???

Re: Language C

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:31 pm
by justincase
@SOOAHPAZ: If English is not your primary language, you can write your posts in both languages, so that if people have difficulty understanding your English, they can run the other language section through a translator to help them understand.

Re: Language C

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:37 pm
by SOOAHPAZ
justincase wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:31 pm
@SOOAHPAZ: If English is not your primary language, you can write your posts in both languages, so that if people have difficulty understanding your English, they can run the other language section through a translator to help them understand.
So, how got correnting me ???

BYEEEE!!!!

Re: Language C

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:17 pm
by hbelusca
SOOAHPAZ wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:19 pm
hbelusca wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:18 pm
Your last post looks like coming from a spambot.
Not, i'm edited my last post!
OK then sorry for the misunderstanding.

Re: Language C

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:31 pm
by justincase
hbelusca wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:17 pm
SOOAHPAZ wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:19 pm
hbelusca wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:18 pm
Your last post looks like coming from a spambot.
Not, i'm edited my last post!
OK then sorry for the misunderstanding.
Hmmm... Interestingly the post has not been edited.
SOOAHPAZ wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:37 pm
justincase wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:31 pm
@SOOAHPAZ: If English is not your primary language, you can write your posts in both languages, so that if people have difficulty understanding your English, they can run the other language section through a translator to help them understand.
So, how got correnting me ???

BYEEEE!!!!
I wasn't correnting [sic] in any way. Just trying to help.

Re: Language C

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:41 pm
by SOOAHPAZ
justincase wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:31 pm
hbelusca wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:17 pm
SOOAHPAZ wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:19 pm


Not, i'm edited my last post!
OK then sorry for the misunderstanding.
Hmmm... Interestingly the post has not been edited.
SOOAHPAZ wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:37 pm
justincase wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:31 pm
@SOOAHPAZ: If English is not your primary language, you can write your posts in both languages, so that if people have difficulty understanding your English, they can run the other language section through a translator to help them understand.
So, how got correnting me ???

BYEEEE!!!!
I wasn't correnting [sic] in any way. Just trying to help.
...

Re: Language C

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:42 pm
by SOOAHPAZ
justincase wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:31 pm
hbelusca wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:17 pm
SOOAHPAZ wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:19 pm


Not, i'm edited my last post!
OK then sorry for the misunderstanding.
Hmmm... Interestingly the post has not been edited.
SOOAHPAZ wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:37 pm
justincase wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:31 pm
@SOOAHPAZ: If English is not your primary language, you can write your posts in both languages, so that if people have difficulty understanding your English, they can run the other language section through a translator to help them understand.
So, how got correnting me ???

BYEEEE!!!!
I wasn't correnting [sic] in any way. Just trying to help.
PAZ man, anyone write how to understand!!

Re: Language C

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:58 pm
by justincase
Well, I thought SOOAHPAZ was real at first, but he/she/it is seeming more and more like a bot to me.