Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:23 pm
- Posts: 4237
- Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:52 pm
- Location: Germany, Bavaria, Steinfeld
Sure it is. Copy it from CD and run it.
is still in alpha stage
, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes
- Posts: 783
- Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:55 pm
Is it allowed under ReactOS app store ToS?
-uses Ubuntu+GNOME 3 GNU/Linux
-likes Free (as in freedom) and Open Source Detergents
-favors open source of Windows 10 under GPL2
- Release Engineer
- Posts: 3379
- Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 8:16 pm
We don't have a tos for the app manager. It's also technically not an app store or app manager in the conventional sense. It's a download manager, nothing more.
Users browsing this forum: Yandex [Bot] and 2 guests