Blog: Google SoC lwIP Report Week 13

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

vicmarcal
Test Team

Re: Blog: Google SoC lwIP Report Week 13

Post by vicmarcal »

Wow you pushed until the last minute!
Thanks a lot. :)
PS: Is the full web browser support difficult or takes long to be fixed?It would be wonderful to see it working :)
zhu48

Post by zhu48 »

I will not be able to continue working on this into the coming school year. Full web browser support will definitely have to be done by somebody else, and I cannot honestly say how difficult that will be.
middings

Post by middings »

Thank you for your Google Summer of Code participation in the ReactOS Project, zhu48. Your weekly posts were interesting and I thank you for your perseverance despite so many obstacles. I wish you success in the coming school year.
dizt3mp3r

Post by dizt3mp3r »

Thanks for the contribution, much appreciated by many I am sure. Good luck for the future.
Skillset: VMS,DOS,Windows Sysadmin from 1985, fault-tolerance, VaxCluster, Alpha,Sparc. DCL,QB,VBDOS- VB6,.NET, PHP,NODE.JS, Graphic Design, Project Manager, CMS, Quad Electronics. classic cars & m'bikes. Artist in water & oils. Historian.
dizt3mp3r

Post by dizt3mp3r »

Thankyou. Good posts in the blog. Good luck for the future.
Skillset: VMS,DOS,Windows Sysadmin from 1985, fault-tolerance, VaxCluster, Alpha,Sparc. DCL,QB,VBDOS- VB6,.NET, PHP,NODE.JS, Graphic Design, Project Manager, CMS, Quad Electronics. classic cars & m'bikes. Artist in water & oils. Historian.