Page 1 of 1

'NET USE' command

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:55 pm
by webneo
Anyone know if you have any released version?

Re: 'NET USE' command

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:10 pm
by karlexceed
Not yet :/

Re: 'NET USE' command

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:29 pm
by gonzoMD

Re: 'NET USE' command

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:28 pm
by karlexceed
Whoa! Only 11 hours ago! Now that's what I call prompt service! :D

Re: 'NET USE' command

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:14 am
by EmuandCo
Well, Pierre was working on it a while now, but yes.... great timing :P

Re: 'NET USE' command

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:58 pm
by Alahndro
I've read that the implementation is a bit raw yet.

What works and what don't? You can mount VBox shares but can you mount regular shares too?

Thats very big news!! Gonna test it tomorrow first...

Re: 'NET USE' command

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:12 pm
by EmuandCo
Regular shares as in SMB ones? Nope, no SMBFS driver yet

Re: 'NET USE' command

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:52 am
by Pi_User5
Alahndro wrote:I've read that the implementation is a bit raw yet.

What works and what don't? You can mount VBox shares but can you mount regular shares too?

Thats very big news!! Gonna test it tomorrow first...
I tried to mount a non-VBox share for lols and it didn't work. I wonder if we could hack samba-tng and net use to work together to mount Windows network shares as a drive letter in explorer. ;)

But, the good news is that mpr is getting implemented which is a factor in network drives (if one couldn't tell by virtual machine shared folders working :)).

Re: 'NET USE' command

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:45 pm
by middings
Pi_User5 wrote:But, the good news is that mpr is getting implemented which is a factor in network drives (if one couldn't tell by virtual machine shared folders working :)).
By "mpr" do you mean mpr.dll?

Re: 'NET USE' command

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:20 am
by Pi_User5
middings wrote:
Pi_User5 wrote:But, the good news is that mpr is getting implemented which is a factor in network drives (if one couldn't tell by virtual machine shared folders working :)).
By "mpr" do you mean mpr.dll?
The one and only.