'NET USE' command

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Post Reply
webneo
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:48 pm

'NET USE' command

Post by webneo »

Anyone know if you have any released version?

karlexceed
Posts: 515
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:17 pm
Contact:

Re: 'NET USE' command

Post by karlexceed »

Not yet :/

User avatar
gonzoMD
Posts: 1053
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:49 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: 'NET USE' command

Post by gonzoMD »


karlexceed
Posts: 515
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:17 pm
Contact:

Re: 'NET USE' command

Post by karlexceed »

Whoa! Only 11 hours ago! Now that's what I call prompt service! :D

User avatar
EmuandCo
Developer
Posts: 4432
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:52 pm
Location: Germany, Bavaria, Steinfeld
Contact:

Re: 'NET USE' command

Post by EmuandCo »

Well, Pierre was working on it a while now, but yes.... great timing :P
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

Alahndro
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: 'NET USE' command

Post by Alahndro »

I've read that the implementation is a bit raw yet.

What works and what don't? You can mount VBox shares but can you mount regular shares too?

Thats very big news!! Gonna test it tomorrow first...

User avatar
EmuandCo
Developer
Posts: 4432
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:52 pm
Location: Germany, Bavaria, Steinfeld
Contact:

Re: 'NET USE' command

Post by EmuandCo »

Regular shares as in SMB ones? Nope, no SMBFS driver yet
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

Pi_User5
Posts: 752
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:18 am
Location: United States

Re: 'NET USE' command

Post by Pi_User5 »

Alahndro wrote:I've read that the implementation is a bit raw yet.

What works and what don't? You can mount VBox shares but can you mount regular shares too?

Thats very big news!! Gonna test it tomorrow first...
I tried to mount a non-VBox share for lols and it didn't work. I wonder if we could hack samba-tng and net use to work together to mount Windows network shares as a drive letter in explorer. ;)

But, the good news is that mpr is getting implemented which is a factor in network drives (if one couldn't tell by virtual machine shared folders working :)).
I use ReactOS on real hardware. Will you? My Computers: https://www.reactos.org/wiki/PC_ROS_Rigs Go all the way to the bottom.

[ external image ]

middings
Posts: 1028
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:18 pm
Location: California, USA

Re: 'NET USE' command

Post by middings »

Pi_User5 wrote:But, the good news is that mpr is getting implemented which is a factor in network drives (if one couldn't tell by virtual machine shared folders working :)).
By "mpr" do you mean mpr.dll?

Pi_User5
Posts: 752
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:18 am
Location: United States

Re: 'NET USE' command

Post by Pi_User5 »

middings wrote:
Pi_User5 wrote:But, the good news is that mpr is getting implemented which is a factor in network drives (if one couldn't tell by virtual machine shared folders working :)).
By "mpr" do you mean mpr.dll?
The one and only.
I use ReactOS on real hardware. Will you? My Computers: https://www.reactos.org/wiki/PC_ROS_Rigs Go all the way to the bottom.

[ external image ]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests