Blog: Google SoC lwIP Report Week 1

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Z98
Release Engineer

Blog: Google SoC lwIP Report Week 1

Post by Z98 »

Black_Fox

Re: Blog: Google SoC lwIP Report Week 1

Post by Black_Fox »

More of these, please, they are appreciated by the community! :-) Especially if some people don't understand some of the commit messages or there are no commits yet. I understand that writing a blog post takes time which could instead be used to do more development, and I'll happily read status updates from all four GSoC'16 students when they feel like blogging.
dizt3mp3r

Post by dizt3mp3r »

Really appreciated - well done and good luck Dan.
Skillset: VMS,DOS,Windows Sysadmin from 1985, fault-tolerance, VaxCluster, Alpha,Sparc. DCL,QB,VBDOS- VB6,.NET, PHP,NODE.JS, Graphic Design, Project Manager, CMS, Quad Electronics. classic cars & m'bikes. Artist in water & oils. Historian.
coderTrevor

Post by coderTrevor »

Nice to meet you, Dian! :)

I should have said so sooner but I really enjoy reading what my fellow students are up to and especially enjoy details about the approaches being used to solve technical problems.

Thank you very much for sharing this, Dian!
zhu48

Post by zhu48 »

coderTrevor wrote:Nice to meet you, Dian! :)

I should have said so sooner but I really enjoy reading what my fellow students are up to and especially enjoy details about the approaches being used to solve technical problems.

Thank you very much for sharing this, Dian!
Hi Trevor! Nice to meet you too, and your GSoC updates are an interesting read. I look forward to more!