mjansen: Welcome!

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Black_Fox

mjansen: Welcome!

Post by Black_Fox »

Congratz on getting the commit access, Mark :-)
Swyter
Location: Spain ← Europe ← Planet Earth ← Milky Way ← Universe

Re: mjansen: Welcome!

Post by Swyter »

Hopefully this won't be the last of a much needed new batch of developers. It's about time!
External patch contributor for ux/user-mode/l10n/winapi. Sometimes I fix a bit of everything everywhere.
learn_more
Developer

Post by learn_more »

Thanks!
hbelusca
Developer

Post by hbelusca »

Congrats \o/
fulea.stefan

Post by fulea.stefan »

First, congratulation for both you Mark, and ReactOS for new committer. I hope both of you will grow together and learn more along the way.
Second, forgive me for reckoning that the best way to report something with your first commit is here. You left in the resource file more inclusions of localized resources than there really exist:
https://svn.reactos.org/svn/reactos/tru ... sion=71131
It's nothing serious, everything builds fine (or at least on my machine), but it can be a little bit cleaner than this.
Best wishes for your future work!
learn_more
Developer

Post by learn_more »

fulea.stefan wrote:First, congratulation for both you Mark, and ReactOS for new committer. I hope both of you will grow together and learn more along the way.
Second, forgive me for reckoning that the best way to report something with your first commit is here. You left in the resource file more inclusions of localized resources than there really exist:
https://svn.reactos.org/svn/reactos/tru ... sion=71131
It's nothing serious, everything builds fine (or at least on my machine), but it can be a little bit cleaner than this.
Best wishes for your future work!
Thanks!
All those inclusions are disabled because the files are not translated yet, but it would indeed be cleaner had i left em out completely.

ps: Contacting me on the forum is not the best way, I hardly ever read the forum, only when alerted by someone to read a topic ;)
IRC, Jira, email all work faster.