Number pad support?

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

justincase

Re: Number pad support?

Post by justincase »

I would have posted a little more information then, but my ride showed up and I had to go, so I just finished the sentence and pushed the button.

Anyway, the ReactOS project doesn't use Bugzilla any more as they've moved to JIRA, but the [bug] tag persists because there are so many links already on the forums that use it. Unfortunately the old Bugzilla urls don't forward to their JIRA counterparts yet, but there's an issue on JIRA requesting that that be fixed, so if you have something to add to the conversation please do so there (ONLINE-347), there is also a request for a forum tag for JIRA issues in another JIRA issue which lists multiple possibilities of how it could be done, so if you have some input about that you can do so there (ONLINE-448).

Thank you.
I reserve the right to ignore any portion of any post if I deem it not constructive or likely to cause the discussion to degenerate.

Pi_User5

Re: Number pad support?

Post by Pi_User5 »

I would have posted a little more information then, but my ride showed up and I had to go, so I just finished the sentence and pushed the button.

Anyway, the ReactOS project doesn't use Bugzilla any more as they've moved to JIRA, but the [bug] tag persists because there are so many links already on the forums that use it. Unfortunately the old Bugzilla urls don't forward to their JIRA counterparts yet, but there's an issue on JIRA requesting that that be fixed, so if you have something to add to the conversation please do so there (ONLINE-347), there is also a request for a forum tag for JIRA issues in another JIRA issue which lists multiple possibilities of how it could be done, so if you have some input about that you can do so there (ONLINE-448).

Thank you.
I will go have a look at the bug report and I will add some input.
I use ReactOS on real hardware. Will you? My Computers: https://www.reactos.org/wiki/PC_ROS_Rigs Go all the way to the bottom.

[ external image ]