WOW ! New webpage !

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

wildschwein

WOW ! New webpage !

Post by wildschwein »

Finally a new webpage !!!

Even it's not perfect yet, i had problems to log in. BSOD, but the i clicked on "forum", and finally it worked !
Community, let's be happy about it ! I suppose that was a hard work from Alexey and webside team...
Congratulation !

Keep in mind, that it can be perfected and enhanced anytime, but now the first step is finally made - a better base layer !

I like the new look, better than the old one.

Please, men of action of webside, tell community all advantages of new webpage !

is it now possible to have "sub-moderators" for sub-parts of forum ?

What are other advantages !

What about twitter and facebook ? I don't like facebook but the "mass" of Joe Publics out there have it.
Dave3434

Re: WOW ! New webpage !

Post by Dave3434 »

i hate it, i liked the old one better.
jonaspm

Post by jonaspm »

Dave3434 wrote:i hate it, i liked the old one better.
Why you hate it that much? I hasn't changed a lot and everything was for a good reason: eye-candy for newcomers and more stable website edition, also easier to focus on the OS, more than the broken website
Dave3434

Post by Dave3434 »

i hate eyecandy.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Its a clear design without any needed eyecatchers. I like it and it's professional look.
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
milon

Post by milon »

Dave3434 wrote:i hate eyecandy.
What eyecandy? This is even more barebones than the old one was. This site has good clean design, but no eyecandy.
DOSGuy

Post by DOSGuy »

I had used the word "minimalist", but barebones is better. The meat is supposed to be added soon.
Today entirely the maniac there is no excuse with the article. Get free BeOS, DOS, OS/2, and Windows games at RGB Classic Games.
Dave3434

Post by Dave3434 »

i just don't like the new look it's too plain and boring.
Pesho

Post by Pesho »

There's always at least one person to whine whenever any website is changed, ignore him. I'd be more worried about where the latest newsletter went. Or missing stuff like fundraiser info at the top and the "No input file specified." language thing with the forum.
DOSGuy

Post by DOSGuy »

Well, I'm #2, and there was a #3 in another thread, so I guess you can't ignore us. And yes, looking worse is only one of the problems.
Today entirely the maniac there is no excuse with the article. Get free BeOS, DOS, OS/2, and Windows games at RGB Classic Games.
Dave3434

Post by Dave3434 »

so my first amendment right doesn't apply here?
Dave3434

Post by Dave3434 »

thanks dosguy i don't feel alone :lol: anyway if your going to change the website, change it for the better. not for the worse thank you. btw i think z98 was numba 3. in the other thread.
hbelusca
Developer

Post by hbelusca »

milon

Post by milon »

Dave3434 wrote:i hate it, i liked the old one better.
Dave3434 wrote:i hate eyecandy.
Dave3434 wrote:i just don't like the new look it's too plain and boring.
"Eyecandy" and "plain and boring" are pretty much exact opposites. Please make up your mind about what exactly it is that you don't like. Then learn drupal and offer your services to Z98.
Dave3434

Post by Dave3434 »

some said i eyecandy then someone says it's not i see what you mean, i guess like in between my bad. but i'm not a programmer sorry.
"Eyecandy" and "plain and boring" are pretty much exact opposites. Please make up your mind about what exactly it is that you don't like. Then learn drupal and offer your services to Z98.