A very important competition - need support

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

oswetto

A very important competition - need support

Post by oswetto »

From russian forum: http://www.reactos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12250

1. The competition is organized by Cisco, and it is a very serious company.
2. First place brings a grant of 3 million rubles(€73.788 - $97739), the second 1.5 million rubles(€36894 - $48869), and the third 750 thousand rubles(€18447- $24434). For this project, it would be a good support.

Jury selects the winners, but to increase your chances to go very necessary to support our project, as according to the rules of the contest "three projects scored the highest number of votes on the site will automatically be included in the semi-finals."

So please support us. Here's a direct link to the project: https://iprize.brightidea.com/ct/ct_a_v ... 3B59835552
In order to vote, you must register on this site. (and if it is not difficult - fill in your profile your name so there was no doubt the veracity of the vote, add your comments to the project, etc.).

Thank you!
gonzoMD

Re: A very important competition - need support

Post by gonzoMD »

hope I did correct, I signed in and clicked support on the left side.
zehnvor

Post by zehnvor »

thanks to google translator ;)
gonzoMD

Post by gonzoMD »

zehnvor wrote:thanks to google translator ;)

I did also use it. Even if the text then looks like it was written by Blackcrack. :lol: (Nich ärgern Blacky, war nur'n Spaß!)

can we check somewhere which place we have?
BlackRabbit

Post by BlackRabbit »

Hello all from Austin, Texas, USA. I am a new member, and even though I signed up a few hours ago, I am happy to see that I am not the newest member.

I also clicked on the link to show my support. ReactOS is an outstanding project, and I hope it wins.
Swyter
Location: Spain ← Europe ← Planet Earth ← Milky Way ← Universe

Post by Swyter »

Another vote to the cause, keep us informed about how the thing is going.That's a lot of funding.
External patch contributor for ux/user-mode/l10n/winapi. Sometimes I fix a bit of everything everywhere.
Pesho

Post by Pesho »

В Конкурсе могут участвовать только: (1) физические лица, на момент регистрации не моложе 18 (восемнадцати) лет, являющиеся гражданами или постоянными жителями Российской Федерации и в течение Срока проведения конкурса проживающие в Российской Федерации (в дальнейшем именуемые «Участник-физическое лицо»), а также (2) юридические лица, имеющие штаб-квартиру и зарегистрированные в Российской Федерации, с юридическим адресом в Российской Федерации (в дальнейшем именуемые «Участник-юридическое лицо»)
Only citizens of the Russian Federation (over 18) or legal entities situated there are allowed to participate in this contest.