News - Supporting from russ Fed., why not From Un. St. ?

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

andreas84

Re: News - Supporting from russ Fed., why not From Un. St. ?

Post by andreas84 »

thats a good idea +1
Haos
Test Team

Post by Haos »

@Blackcrack

If the person you are writing this to, has not agreed to receive such mails, it is nothing but spam. Such, will do more harm to project than good.
Blackcrack

Post by Blackcrack »

Haos, no try, no change to get attention it is a must be a try to tell the peoples it is give Reactos,
only one Mail it is not spam, if we advising offen, then it is spam, not by a only one call mail !
Dont see so negative Haos ! You whant support too and become at last it too,
Aaand i had wrote it is to be check it befor and call per Phone if it's possible to be real
Persons who we write, Haos, if you had read the Post before did you read it..
so please hold back you negative or help easily ;)

So, can anyone write in the Forum per Quote or Code an example-Mail ?
i am can not write a real good english..
andreas84

Post by andreas84 »

Haos wrote:@Blackcrack

If the person you are writing this to, has not agreed to receive such mails, it is nothing but spam. Such, will do more harm to project than good.
Person? oh i guess i misread it i thought it would be an official request to the university who have of course someone who is responsible to receive those requests.
Blackcrack

Post by Blackcrack »

"has not agreed with these mails.." did not know Haos, he thinks it only.

And Andy, please read before you post the full tread !
We are need at first Adresses and this should look for PurpleGurl
he schold check it the adresses from diffrent Facilitys, Universitys and so on
for only once writing an Mail to all Fililitys and Universitys or diffrent who
can Programming and maby supporting the Reactos-Project..
And Andy, why should not we are as Member by Reactos-Project
try to become support, it is need only a Okey from Z98
be we should it before have to plan. You can help it..
to write a letter in Quote or /Code..

and p.s. read the tread ...

:D
Aeneas

Post by Aeneas »

I actually did such a similar thing once, the response was negative - either they use the "real thing" (Windows) or some truly research-oriented stuff. ReactOS is not really going to further anyone's scientific career, and hence I was told that we should rather try with individuals on fora.
andreas84

Post by andreas84 »

Blackcrack wrote:"has not agreed with these mails.." did not know Haos, he thinks it only.

try to become support
Did i say something that you "schold" not?

So you want to address a person huh? I mean as a private mail? Thats indeed spam.
Blackcrack wrote:5.Only one Mail to One Adress (the Adresses must be real and comeing to a Real Person who
may by open for New things.. PurpleGurl, you mus check out befor if it is okey,
maby take a Telephone and call for a Mail or if knwon Reactos.org and if
it is all right to send a Mail.
This should not degenerate into spam !!"
Wikipedia tells us
"Spam is the use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages, especially advertising"

A phonecall to a private person? No way to get approval for this and strong opposition from me as well. Also i think you better delete all the private mails and all this stuff out of your plan. The only possible things is formal mails and maybe a request to introduce the project to the students in some way. Which i think is more likely that get funding from some education institute they normally are tight with money themselves as they rely on outer sources i dont completely not oppose this you can try but please dont start to spam them (btw i cannot imagine that z98 will approve private mails maybe you start off and asking him here or with a private mail.)

I did reread you post before now its not so easy to fully understand the way you write. Especially what does this mean: maby take a Telephone and call for a Mail or if knwon Reactos.org and if
it is all right to send a Mail.

Sounds like google translate from russian... Only that google has a proper spelling...
Blackcrack

Post by Blackcrack »

if you have not want support for Reactos, it is okey, leve in you bed and sleep furter..

not a bulk, no, direct addresses and this once.. you can see like you whant and can tell
"woohh i dont make it.. it is sooo bad spamm" or you can think about it and can
crate a Call mail if know and it is give a Project where it is worth to be supported..

i am not fight for a help, if you whant help, do it, if not, be silence and just watch the tread
what it is developing about..

and.. wikipedia it is not Lord ! if you see what mean..
andreas84

Post by andreas84 »

Blackcrack wrote:if you have not want support for Reactos, it is okey, leve in you bed and sleep furter..

not a bulk, no, direct addresses and this once.. you can see like you whant and can tell
"woohh i dont make it.. it is sooo bad spamm" or you can think about it and can
crate a Call mail if know and it is give a Project where it is worth to be supported..

i am not fight for a help, if you whant help, do it, if not, be silence and just watch the tread
what it is developing about..

and.. wikipedia it is not Lord ! if you see what mean..
I said it is good to support ros learn properly reading and writing i said "i said no where you should not support ros" which means you should support it -.-

"it is sooo bad spamm"
get approval for this from the ros developer and i might even support you. And if you get approval i will gratulate you and call you one time superman.
Blackcrack

Post by Blackcrack »

letz do.. make.. create a Letter or seach for Adresses and check it out, how ever,
do it and let see here in the poll what do you do..
I think not only I am looking forward to your commitment .. do it..
Play Supi or play Hulk how every, let'z do....

let show you 'r
The letter for University or Fasilititys wrote: Dear Sir of Supporter / Prof. of /Mr. /Mrs.

Do you know Reactos ?
...................................................................................
...................................................................................

kindly regards
Members of Reactos
.. do it easily.. and let show, my english it is rater bad for writing a correckt Letter..
Haos
Test Team

Post by Haos »

That is of no difference. It is still an unsolicited email/letter, also known as spam.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

I am against writing mails to anyone. It's no use if we make ppl mad at us.
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
Blackcrack

Post by Blackcrack »

i have never wrote over unsolicited email/letter Haos and EmuandCo,
if you had read the tread.. i say it again, did you are read it..
i've never spoken over spamming, if you had read the Tread,
i have spoken/wrote over Adresses who was call if it okey
and be real persons .. if you whant easy no support for reactos,
so make it further like so and you don't read the other writings !
PurpleGurl and Andy if they are want can check it out different
addresses if they are want ..
Haos and EmuandCo you are should learn to get
a other art of questions/call for supporting ..
and not only hold open the hand to become money to make
different things like an homeless, no, common, will actively but not aggressive no,
more personally, call if it is okey if we send a infomail to which mail address,
this is what we shold /whant make, no spamming,
using calles spezific mailadresses who was call/check it out befor if it is okey.
for both of you especially now declares again Haos and EmuandCo..
If you have already no fun to read through everything ...
PurpleGurl

Post by PurpleGurl »

Blackcrack wrote:"has not agreed with these mails.." did not know Haos, he thinks it only.

try to become support, it is need only a Okey from Z98
be we should it before have to plan. You can help it..
to write a letter in Quote or /Code..

and p.s. read the tread ...

:D
Who is the "he" referenced after my name? It cannot be me. "Gurl" as I used it was a cute misspelling of girl. I don't know if it is possible to give me a different screen name. It causes a common misunderstanding with ESL speakers, as they try to look to Old English when they find ambiguous words.

But I guess it would be a project for me or somebody to do to find university contact addresses. I don't believe it is spam if it is sent on a one by one basis, customized by situation, and sent as a one-off.

Regarding the comments on jokes, no I wouldn't write such into such an email, since this is totally a serious matter. Also, this is a neutral subject and doesn't involve politics, sexuality, or religion - the big three topics that offend or divide. So I doubt I could get into trouble.
Haos
Test Team

Post by Haos »

Blackcrack wrote:i have never wrote over unsolicited email/letter Haos and EmuandCo, if you had read the tread.. i say it again, did you are read it.. i've never spoken over spamming, if you had read the Tread,
i have spoken/wrote over Adresses who was call if it okey and be real persons
You are lying. I made an effort to decipher your post. There is nothing on getting a solicitation for sending such emails, nothing even to suggest it. You only put emphasis on getting a correct email addresses of real people and getting Z98 to accept the mail text. Then you suggest the mails should be asking for grants (money?) and support. This looks not only like spam but worse, some nigerian scam to me!

Quoting:
Blackcrack wrote:PurpleGurl , you have detective veins and can seach Adresses from Highshool's, IT-University's, big Private Facilitys, Goverments or something... (Zuckerberg had wrote his facebook who, in which facility ?)
Check Feedback if it's near Redmond, be aware if is a University who work with Microsoft, like a Spider in the Net...this is bad, but we can call MIT - Massachusetts Institute of Technology, may by this address or something ...

Anyone can help find email addresses, but they should check whether they appeal to the right.The more we have verified addresses have the greater the change increases to the grants and Supports
It can be more as 15 up to 30 Adresses , if you have check out the Adresses per person.. can be more but it mus be checked out ! Check out the Prof. of IT in different University's ..or something like i have say above, the mails should be ...

The Mail should have inside.

We mus call Z98 if this okey and let show him the Mail before we get it out to the Addresses.. pm he and he should tell his mean here on this tread..
maby can make this in the other lands too ? Like Frace, Finnland,Norway, Danmark or something.. (but this mus do in the right Forums for it)