What happen to Portuguese?

Suggestions and comments about the ReactOS website

Moderator: Moderator Team

R2-D2

What happen to Portuguese?

Post by R2-D2 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:13 pm

:cry: We dont have moderators at our sub forum. We don't have option to start translatin the wiki. We don't have option to start translatin the site.
:cry: Why? Is there anyway to change this? i'v seen many messages there (pt subforum) of fellows that want to help/translate.
Last edited by R2-D2 on Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GreyGhost

Post by GreyGhost » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:28 pm

You guys should have just asked ? .. I'll point this out to frik85 and he'll (hopefully) soon fix some of u up with translator accounts for the site...
as for the wiki u can already do that .. just login at the wiki and start translating the stuff ... Put the files under "/<language code for portugese>"
like German is under "/de" etc..
Regards GreyGhost

R2-D2

Post by R2-D2 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:43 pm

Rightaway Sr! I'll move the goods and call the crew.
I thought old ppl here had already ask, but maybe too long ago. Some ppl might not, if they dont know english enough...
But thats a good news, wiki portuguese were we go! :P

Z98
Release Engineer

Post by Z98 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:12 pm

As for translating the website, I've suggested setting up a section of the wiki where people without translator/dev accounts can use to put up translations. These then get signed off by a dev that then commits the changes. I haven't set it up yet because I'm seriously swamped with school work right now. Hopefully by next week we'll get such a thing up.