Monthly paypal donation : any way to change the number of payments ?

Suggestions and comments about the ReactOS website

Moderator: Moderator Team

Constance

Monthly paypal donation : any way to change the number of payments ?

Post by Constance »

Hello there,

I'd like to donate monthly to the project, however when I click the "Donate monthly" button, the Paypal webpage I get redirected to mentions 52 monthly instalments (might not be the exact wording, as the one I see is in french), and I can't seem to find a way to change that number, as 52 months seems like quite a long commitment to me.

Did I miss something or is there really no way to change it to something a bit shorter, like say 12 or 24 months maybe?

Have a nice day :)
Tishasa

Re: Monthly paypal donation : any way to change the number of payments ?

Post by Tishasa »

Sure, it's possible, look in the settings, above the PayPal logo!
angelaratcliffe

Post by angelaratcliffe »

Hi, do you follow these steps?
  • Click the "Donate monthly" button and complete the PayPal checkout process up until the payment review page.
  • On the review page, look for the "Profile & Billing" section. Click the "Edit" link next to "Billing period".
  • This will expand a new section where you can change the number of installments. Select a lower number like 12 or 24.
  • Click "Continue" to finalize the donation with the new shorter installment period.
Last edited by angelaratcliffe on Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Constance

Post by Constance »

Hi,

You may have missed it, but this thread is more than 3 years old at this point, so I just gave in long ago and decided to go for the 52 months anyway.

If I still have the issue in 2025 then I'll come back and check again if those options are available :D
angelaratcliffe

Post by angelaratcliffe »

Constance wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:41 pm Hi,

You may have missed it, but this thread is more than 3 years old at this point, so I just gave in long ago and decided to go for the 52 months anyway.

If I still have the issue in 2025 then I'll come back and check again if those options are available :D
Haha :lol: