Suggestions and comments about the ReactOS website
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:53 am
Hi developers and admins.
As a regular visitor to your web page, forum and twitter page I noted that lately the latter give the impression of not being up to date concerning its content. Specifically:
- In the forum section "General discussion", the thread "0.4.11 Testing" is prominently pinned although version 0.4.12 is out and branching of 0.4.13 has already happened (so 0.4.13 testing is about to begin shortly).
- The twitter page (https://twitter.com/reactos) has a pinned topic from march 2019 (GSOC) which is outdated imho (unless you want to have it permanently here, after one GSOC is before the next GSOC). But more importantly, there's no notice about the 0.4.12 release on twitter as it used to be with prior releases.
It should be simple to fix this and I expect it significantly improves the impression of these pages, that is, the impression of being well maintained. I don't think I have the rights to do the changes myself and wouldn't dare to do them on my own anyway.
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:05 pm
- Location: Russia, Moscow
matthiasbasler wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:53 am
It should be simple to fix this
ROS Twitter account is maintained only by Victor Martinez, who is unavailable (offline) for several months already.
- Posts: 4432
- Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:52 pm
- Location: Germany, Bavaria, Steinfeld
Forum ist easy to fix.... DONE.
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest