I cannot login Reactos bug tracker

Suggestions and comments about the ReactOS website

Moderator: Moderator Team

Sand

I cannot login Reactos bug tracker

Post by Sand »

I tried K-Meleon and Pale Moon browsers, but there is simply a progress bar that remains infinitely.

Since I am able to write here without separate login on the website, that login attempt worked for the website but cannot allow me to access the bug tracker. Is this made so intentionally? Why you could not use an engine compatible with all browsers?
EmuandCo
Developer

Re: I cannot login Reactos bug tracker

Post by EmuandCo »

No clue about any minor browsers, but Jira works fine here on Firefox and Chrome. Even when logged in.
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
oldman

Post by oldman »

I have found (over several months) that from time to time I have to log in again, though I have ticked the remember me box and when I have activated the form, nothing appears, so I reload the window and get the latest reports. This only seems to happen when I have had to log in again.

So try loading the window again, if after that you have logged in, nothing appears after 15 seconds.
Please keep the Windows classic 9x/2000 look and feel.
The layman's guides - debugging - bug reporting - compiling - ISO remaster.
They may help you with a problem, so do have a look at them.
Sand

Post by Sand »

oldman wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:51 pm I have found (over several months) that from time to time I have to log in again, though I have ticked the remember me box and when I have activated the form, nothing appears, so I reload the window and get the latest reports. This only seems to happen when I have had to log in again.

So try loading the window again, if after that you have logged in, nothing appears after 15 seconds.
Yes, if I go to the bug tracker after the forum, it seems to work. But at first attempt it could not allow me in from any browser I tried.