Urgent action needed

Suggestions and comments about the ReactOS website

Moderator: Moderator Team

cernodile

Urgent action needed

Post by cernodile »

Anyone can post a thread as global, announcement, sticky and whatnot in off topic sub-forum! Please fix the permissions ASAP, this was brought to my attention by recent accidental global post by mrmajik45.
My working rigs:
Dell Latitude E5430 on 0.4.9-vgal - i5-3340M, USB boot.
Partially working rigs:
Ryzen 7 3700X on B450 board - 0.4.14 boot via preinstall. USB broken.
[ external image ]
middings

Re: Urgent action needed

Post by middings »

ReactOS Forum users can report posts to the ReactOS Forum maintainer. When viewing a post look to the right hand side of the post. A small icon of a triangle containing an exclamation point is the "Report this post" button. Choose it and the "Report this post" page will appear. Choose the type of problem from the drop-down list. Type a comment only when necessary.

If a bug is suspected in the phpBB® Forum Software used by the ReactOS Forum, report this bug by creating an issue in JIRA, the ReactOS project's bug tracker. Enter JIRA from the ReactOS.org home page (front page). Chose the link marked "JIRA" that is at the top of the page. Log in to JIRA with your existing ReactOS Forum credentials.*

The ReactOS web site is the project called ReactOS Online Service (ONLINE). The ReactOS operating system is the project called Core ReactOS (CORE). Be sure to choose the correct project when reporting a bug.

Also, before opening a new issue please check for an existing issue about the same problem. Use JIRA's search feature. If an existing issue cannot be found after searching then create a new issue. Duplicate issues are sometimes unavoidable but the developers appreciate bug reporters who try to avoid reporting known bugs.

* After registering with the ReactOS.org web site there may be a delay before a new user's credentials are copied to the JIRA server. If this delay is longer than 24 hours then there is a problem with the server.
cernodile

Post by cernodile »

middings wrote:ReactOS Forum users can report posts to the ReactOS Forum maintainer. When viewing a post look to the right hand side of the post. A small icon of a triangle containing an exclamation point is the "Report this post" button. Choose it and the "Report this post" page will appear. Choose the type of problem from the drop-down list. Type a comment only when necessary.

If a bug is suspected in the phpBB® Forum Software used by the ReactOS Forum, report this bug by creating an issue in JIRA, the ReactOS project's bug tracker. Enter JIRA from the ReactOS.org home page (front page). Chose the link marked "JIRA" that is at the top of the page. Log in to JIRA with your existing ReactOS Forum credentials.*

The ReactOS web site is the project called ReactOS Online Service (ONLINE). The ReactOS operating system is the project called Core ReactOS (CORE). Be sure to choose the correct project when reporting a bug.

Also, before opening a new issue please check for an existing issue about the same problem. Use JIRA's search feature. If an existing issue cannot be found after searching then create a new issue. Duplicate issues are sometimes unavoidable but the developers appreciate bug reporters who try to avoid reporting known bugs.

* After registering with the ReactOS.org web site there may be a delay before a new user's credentials are copied to the JIRA server. If this delay is longer than 24 hours then there is a problem with the server.
I already know how to use JIRA, just didn't think this would have to go there. Well, thanks, going to post it there as well.
My working rigs:
Partially working rigs:
[ external image ]
learn_more
Developer

Post by learn_more »

Just use the forum 'report' button.
cernodile

Post by cernodile »

learn_more wrote:Just use the forum 'report' button.
The post already got unannounced, but the problem persists, anyone can still do this.
My working rigs:
Partially working rigs:
[ external image ]
xpert

Post by xpert »

BTW. This problem does not occur in language subforums.