aryr100

Re: 0.3.11 Released

Post by aryr100 »

will give it a try on my ibm thx for the great work keep it coming
[ external image ]
sgreer

Post by sgreer »

i just read about this and downloaded it to VirtualBox on my Dell laptop and it is cool :o . i would have gussed it was in beta not alpha 8-) . i will be keeping up with this project.
grondinm

Post by grondinm »

just found out about this project. can't wait to play with it(in a vm for now) good job guys it looks good
YOUR-DOOM

Post by YOUR-DOOM »

Is this project still active? It has been a couple years sense a new version has been out, and I'm eagerly awaiting at least a BETA.
Please do not give up on this. If it is finalized, I will switch from windows to this...I hate windows, and am eagerly up for a change.
Sof_T

Post by Sof_T »

YOUR-DOOM wrote:Is this project still active? It has been a couple years sense a new version has been out, and I'm eagerly awaiting at least a BETA.
Please do not give up on this. If it is finalized, I will switch from windows to this...I hate windows, and am eagerly up for a change.
A couple of years? It has been a few months only and if you hate Windows so much why are you eager for a Windows clone? Can't see that there will be much change. I guess a new release is not too far away with the amount of bug fixing and regression fixing going on.
swight

Post by swight »

This project is very active. While the number of (major)releases may be few it is easy to see the activity in the trunk builds(non-release versions). A lot of stuff gets fixed between major releases(rather than frequent releases that fix only a few things per release). To see the most recent activity have a look at this page http://cia.vc/stats/project/ReactOS. I don't expect you to understand it all but it shows info on the latest commits to the trunk including the time since the commit(which would be the part you seem to be interested in).
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

YOUR-DOOM wrote:Is this project still active? It has been a couple years sense a new version has been out, and I'm eagerly awaiting at least a BETA.
and i would like to know where your claim has its sources. where is written that it were years??
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
yakusha

Post by yakusha »

0.3.12 why not released :) I waiting...

thanks for all versions...
vicmarcal
Test Team

Post by vicmarcal »

yakusha wrote:0.3.12 why not released :) I waiting...

thanks for all versions...

Follow the latest Caemyr,Gabriel, Vicmarcal snippets in the "English Blog" in www.myreactos.com, there you will find your answer,
yakusha

Post by yakusha »

thank.... ı following commits now :)

ı downloaded RosBe :)
gonzoMD

Post by gonzoMD »

yakusha wrote:thank.... ı following commits now :)
then you will see that fireball branched the new 0.3.12 release :-)
Csega

Post by Csega »

then you will see that fireball branched the new 0.3.12 release :)
That's really cool. Do anyone know, when will it be released? I'm really exciting about it! :)