0.3.15 is out

ReactOS related news

Moderator: Moderator Team

dizt3mp3r

Re: 0.3.15 is out

Post by dizt3mp3r »

I understood that for a while, Microsoft was thinking of putting advertising on the BSOD, it appeared so often.
Skillset: VMS,DOS,Windows Sysadmin from 1985, fault-tolerance, VaxCluster, Alpha,Sparc. DCL,QB,VBDOS- VB6,.NET, PHP,NODE.JS, Graphic Design, Project Manager, CMS, Quad Electronics. classic cars & m'bikes. Artist in water & oils. Historian.
tomleem

Post by tomleem »

dizt3mp3r wrote:I understood that for a while, Microsoft was thinking of putting advertising on the BSOD, it appeared so often.
That would make sense since sales of Win 8 is not as good as they had hoped. :roll: Perhaps it would be BAOD (blue adds of death?)? :lol:

I will be trying ROS 0.3.15 soon. :ugeek:
Tom Lee M / BigGoofyGuy
dddux

Post by dddux »

I'm so happy to see the ReactOs is doing well! The thing is that I think MS is going down slowly but surely... It would be really nice to have an OS like this when the time comes. :) Thank you so much ReactOS developers! I see big things happening in the future. :)
doomonyou

Post by doomonyou »

Keep up the fantastic work! I haven't tried ReactOS in a while but I do hope to do so again in the future. Looking forward to that day!
tomleem

Post by tomleem »

dddux wrote:I'm so happy to see the ReactOs is doing well! The thing is that I think MS is going down slowly but surely... It would be really nice to have an OS like this when the time comes. :) Thank you so much ReactOS developers! I see big things happening in the future. :)
This is what I am hoping for too. I think it would make for an excellent replacement for Win XP that so many love and don't want to leave to upgrade to Win 8. :ugeek:

As the Smart car is advertised as the 'un-dull' car, I think ReactOS slogan could be the 'un-bloatware operating system'. :geek:
Tom Lee M / BigGoofyGuy
Howard Lee Harkness

Post by Howard Lee Harkness »

gonzoMD wrote:The First Beta Release will be 0.5 which will take some more time to happen.
I eagerly await the beta release. I hope that the progress is rapid and that ReactOS is useful for my project in the next year or so. I posted a wishlist. in General Discussion and Feedback.
CSRedRat

Post by CSRedRat »

Where 0.3.16? :)
tomleem

Post by tomleem »

CSRedRat wrote:Where 0.3.16? :)
Like kids in the back seat saying 'Are we there yet?' right after they leave the driveway. :lol:
Tom Lee M / BigGoofyGuy
ConductiveDielectric

Post by ConductiveDielectric »

furror4e

Post by furror4e »

boys and girls i want to tell you that is a real big project the most important thing is helping for this guy who has the balls for doing this i will help with all my power to support a project like this this is the best innovative project (since 2003)
furror4e

Post by furror4e »

we cant wait for the final release we must help
Webunny

Post by Webunny »

Shouldn't there be a "0.3.16 is out"?
fred02

Post by fred02 »

Webunny wrote:Shouldn't there be a "0.3.16 is out"?
:arrow: Indeed, and this one locked, like the others.