Page 1 of 4

The official Tsvetan-Banchev-Laugh-at-Thread

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:29 pm
by EmuandCo
Put all fun stuff regarding him in here, plz.

http://pastebin.ca/939745 EDIT: right now dead
:P

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4075474/Tso ... ing_system
The comments :lol: EDIT: Not existant anymore. :-D He got banned

http://sourceforge.net/projects/lonics/
We should base on this crap. If its possible to laught you to death, then it would be due to this. :twisted: EDIT: Now without any coder, because Tsvetan was banned.

http://tspamos.czweb.org/
Nice colletcion of his spam.

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:35 pm
by BOT_ev
Too bad all links that I have are in bulgarian sites or forums :lol: However "Ceco Kukuto" (as we call him) has a fan site http://tsvetanmail.com/ ... maybe the webmaster will add english version soon :lol:

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:44 pm
by EmuandCo
Wow, I did not know that he is that famous to have a fan page ;-)

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:57 pm
by Haos

Re: The official Tsvetan-Banchev-Laugh-at-Thread

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:04 pm
by elhoir
EmuandCo wrote: http://sourceforge.net/projects/lonics/
We should base on this crap. If its possible to laught you to death, then it would be due to this. :twisted:
Is it true? If not, how could i contact with Sf.net admins to warn the project admin?

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:22 pm
by preston
poor debian.. they've sent one of the spams to 32!!! debian mailboxes (some of them are even mailing lists)..
for example to debian-esperanto :D

Re: The official Tsvetan-Banchev-Laugh-at-Thread

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:29 pm
by elhoir
elhoir wrote:
EmuandCo wrote: http://sourceforge.net/projects/lonics/
We should base on this crap. If its possible to laught you to death, then it would be due to this. :twisted:
Is it true? If not, how could i contact with Sf.net admins to warn the project admin?
I mean, this is said in the description of the project:

"Base for ReactOS kernel"

and i think it is COMPLETELY FALSE, as ReactOS does not have a Linux kernel, but an NT-compatible kernel

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:43 pm
by Haos
Elhoir, we know. This is why its a laugh at thread.

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:49 pm
by dreams
Pff i'm getting tired of his spam emails. :?

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:00 pm
by BOT_ev
EmuandCo wrote:Wow, I did not know that he is that famous to have a fan page ;-)
Well he started his spaming career from our little country ;) ... so yes he is damn famous here :). Unfortunately Bulgaria was too small for Ceco and now he is everywhere :lol:

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:03 pm
by EmuandCo

Re: The official Tsvetan-Banchev-Laugh-at-Thread

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:48 pm
by _Russell_
EmuandCo wrote:Put all fun stuff regarding him in here, plz.

http://pastebin.ca/939745
:P
Dead link
You can tell hes getting pissed off in there ;)
EmuandCo wrote: ..lonics
more like colonics :P

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:56 am
by Haos
More spam from TsonicOS. This time he is violating MS copyright. For people knowing the situation, when he lost his first forum, no need to say a word more... YES, HE DID IT AGAIN. This time i reported him to gmail and sf.net. Will keep you informed.

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:13 pm
by EmuandCo
Hehehe, hey I reported him too. But only to sf.net.

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:04 pm
by BOT_ev
Everybody loves Ceco lol.