Portable collection for testing.

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, drop it in here. (not to be used as a chat/nonsense section)

Moderator: Moderator Team

dennad

Portable collection for testing.

Post by dennad »

Here is my second 7zip file made with my Portable collection for testing.

If people could check it for virus and if it works on ReactOS, that would be fine.
Most of the apps are 32bit although it is still being worked on. I was hit by qqkk and a bunch of viruses, rootkit, trojans and encryption and Ransomware and so forth while hunting 32bit apps, so I had to start all over:

ADMIN EDIT: We are not here to spread viruses.

It's a 2.5 GB file, unpack to a named directory and push the Portable Start.exe - Shortcut and it will start in the taskbar. It is grey with a triangle thing on it. Push it to open the menu. I can't test reactOS as I did not get it to work on either of my 2 machines, but... If anyone wanna give me some feedback and try it out, here it is.

Enjoy :)

Dearly regards
- Darkijah
dennad

Re: Portable collection for testing.

Post by dennad »

Here are the Details on the Portable App collection although still awaiting the Mods to accept the Link for the collection which someone removed, and it is not put on the Website yet, only the details. There are other information on the site, afterwards, but that is in regards of me trying to go off grid and yet have some computing power to use at home. Battery, Solar panels, Slim Client and such details.

http://jesusgod-pope666.info/portableapps.php

The first day have just begun, and after some food, I will continue to work on things most likely.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

You are free to host it on your site, but no direct link please.
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
MadWolf

Post by MadWolf »

hi
OP i will not download a collection of Portable apps but if you have a list of all the apps that have been tested and working on ReactOS with the version information of the apps and the version of ReactOS the apps was tested on that it will be more useful