Dear REACTOS-Censor ... to make something clear

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, drop it in here. (not to be used as a chat/nonsense section)

Moderator: Moderator Team

MarkHaefner

Dear REACTOS-Censor ... to make something clear

Post by MarkHaefner »

it is very obvious, that behind this forum are alot of censors, who are checking every post
...and i find a comment in one of my posts like:

"Please make SCREENSHOTS of your computer to verify your workflow ... OR is your "Claim" just another WHITE LIE <= RIDICULOUS

=== TO MAKE IT CLEAR:

There are no white LIES ...

Behind the #DCT-CLAIM https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrete_cosine_transform ... there is a MUSLIM - just as we all were expecting.

Of course #DCT was developed in Germany .. and there are #DCT-Developers.
I was working @ Fraunhofer as a DCT-Developer.

What probably BLACK CENSORS are not able to understand: We are not all in GangstaRAP
... #DCT is a SheetmusicInvention ... and YES: BACH and BEETHOVEN fans also use DCT - known as MP3

br,
mark haefner (former MP3-Developer @ Fraunhofer)
EmuandCo
Developer

Re: Dear REACTOS-Censor ... to make something clear

Post by EmuandCo »

Yes. I remove all your self advertising. Why? This is no platform to improve your own career, but the one of our project. Live with it or leave thanks to it. Up to you! As you sounded like a spammer with your post and your video not showing any ReactOS at all, I was very happy that someone asked you to send in a proof. Especially because you immediately tried to advertise your own website. Not allowed, too. Let's make things short.... You follow our rules and we can be friends. You don't... Just make sure you don't...
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

And something very different... We have a approval system to filter out spambots and idiots under the newcomers. If you once more dare to call me and my doing censoring, I will censor your sorry a** out of this place. As friendly as possible after that...

P.S. If your really have to throw your titles at use to feel strong, you are even weaker as before
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
MarkHaefner

Post by MarkHaefner »

poor Würzburgers <3
dizt3mp3r

Post by dizt3mp3r »

Emuandco is not a censor. He is a moderator that is always here to protect the forum and he does a good job. Don't wind him up as he never forgets and always bites back...

This is an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2FlW79PfU
Skillset: VMS,DOS,Windows Sysadmin from 1985, fault-tolerance, VaxCluster, Alpha,Sparc. DCL,QB,VBDOS- VB6,.NET, PHP,NODE.JS, Graphic Design, Project Manager, CMS, Quad Electronics. classic cars & m'bikes. Artist in water & oils. Historian.
MarkHaefner

Post by MarkHaefner »

Should i write:

ARM Würzburg ? ... w.h.o. is Killing ?
dizt3mp3r

Post by dizt3mp3r »

Sorry, that makes no sense to me, who are you responding to?
Skillset: VMS,DOS,Windows Sysadmin from 1985, fault-tolerance, VaxCluster, Alpha,Sparc. DCL,QB,VBDOS- VB6,.NET, PHP,NODE.JS, Graphic Design, Project Manager, CMS, Quad Electronics. classic cars & m'bikes. Artist in water & oils. Historian.
MarkHaefner

Post by MarkHaefner »

Why no answer to the Question:
W.H.O. is KILLING ?
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Perma Ban for trolling!

learn_more
Developer

Post by learn_more »

MarkHaefner wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:39 pm - nope-
To thank you for your clearly racist post, I have extended this forum-only ban to our entire login system.