Codes of Conduct discussion

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, drop it in here. (not to be used as a chat/nonsense section)

Moderator: Moderator Team

dizt3mp3r

Re: Codes of Conduct discussion

Post by dizt3mp3r »

Our fridge used to have the word S M E G boldly and proudly written on the front door. For me, it always meant "Doctor Bollocks old knob cheese".
Skillset: VMS sysadmin 20 years, fault Tolerance, cluster, Vax, Alpha, ftSparc. DCL, QB45, VB6, NET, PHP, JS, CMS, Graphics, Project Manager, DOS, Windows admin from 1985. Quad Electronics. Classic cars & motorbikes. Artist watercolours. Historian.

Missingno50

Post by Missingno50 »

dizt3mp3r wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:14 pm
Our fridge used to have the word S M E G boldly and proudly written on the front door. For me, it always meant "Doctor Bollocks old knob cheese".
I am ashamed to admit that I had no idea that was actually an expletive, and I always thought it was a typo of smug.
"We are going to have to act, if we want to live in a different world."
Proud owner of one semi-modern ROS compatible computer. I hope to make an industry out of selling ROS compatibles the moment 0.5.0 releases.

minecraftchest1

Post by minecraftchest1 »

I will say, I am not against swear words. I don't use them personally (I have much better words in my vocabulary), but some people do. As long as people don't use them most of the time. I think that excessive use of these words should be banned, but not every occurrence.
My name is MinecraftChest1.
I am a Windows and Linux user.
I have broken reactos once.
That's my resume.