What is Exactly Flowchart of C Course

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, drop it in here. (not to be used as a chat/nonsense section)

Moderator: Moderator Team

ArjunKumar

What is Exactly Flowchart of C Course

Post by ArjunKumar »

Hello Everyone, I want to know the exact flowchart to learn c programming. I have tried the last 2 months to learn c by itself but now i am looking to online c course to become an expert in c. My friend has suggested me to ask this question in this community. So if anyone knows the exact pattern or flowchart, please explain to me.
binarymaster

Re: What is Exactly Flowchart of C Course

Post by binarymaster »

ArjunKumar wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:48 am I have tried the last 2 months to learn c by itself but now i am looking to online c course to become an expert in c.
What about this one? viewtopic.php?p=137891#p137891

But I think it's better to be able to write programs and algorithms in C rather than be an expert in language itself. :roll:
TVA

Post by TVA »

Personally I been learning with The C Primer Plus, I like it because it's very dense and has many exercises.
Like it'll take me like a week to read a 50 page chapter and then I'll spend the next 2-3 months doing the exercises it gives, so I spend more time coding and learning HOW than just reading about it. But personally when my programs do not work I always end up looking online what's wrong.
Also the book doesn't tech you any specific tools or workflow, that's something you will have to do on your own. Also it doesn't teach you how to debug that's also up to you.
middings

Post by middings »

TVA wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 11:26 pm Personally I been learning with The C Primer Plus...
Is that C Primer Plus, 6th edition, by Stephen Prata?
TVA

Post by TVA »

middings wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 4:27 am Is that C Primer Plus, 6th edition, by Stephen Prata?
5th edition but very much yes.
What about it?
middings

Post by middings »

You spoke well of the book, TVA. There are other books with similar titles, I wanted to be sure which book you described. After the libraries in my region of California re-open I wish to obtain a copy to study.