Bloody importaint !

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, drop it in here. (not to be used as a chat/nonsense section)

Moderator: Moderator Team

LordMicr0n

Bloody importaint !

Post by LordMicr0n »

there was once a very special man called jim, but he actually turned out to be a giraffe on the second tuesday of august because he ate an orange on friday although he was meant to go and run away with the leprechauns in ireland who liked to dance on the blarney stone and have fights with the loch ness monster. then his teachers nose grew to such an immensely long length that jim the giraffe had to go to pakistan in a big yellow box to retrieve the lost script of tatty bye
ok, so all i wanna tell is ... no... no... My name is Jack... I don't know you either... Yeah, well anywa-... No... Yeah, I was in the desert and I killed someone... Yeah... Jack... What?... No... Its not that big of a deal... I know what you mean... Lepurchans... A lot of them... No... no... yes... yes... spinach... a white shirt... pants... no... yes... ok... wait... yeah...ok... where... ok... yeah I know where that is... ok bye... wait... what... yeah so anyways I dunno... oh ok.... yeah... oh cool... yeah... Pancakes would be nice... ok bye...
don't buy "windows Longhorn" !
http://www.againsttcpa.com/

ThePhysicist
Developer

Post by ThePhysicist »

Ohh yeahh,... wanna have some cookie? ... Soo sweet ... don't ask about stupid things .... you don't believe them, do you ... i guess I am not the person you are looking for ... I don't understand ... is that why you are here? ... there's nothing I can tell you about that ... no, not at all ... just as I have told you ... i think it's better you leave now ... hmmm ... just wait a minute will you? ... It's just better I call m..... ... oh no, you can stay, if you like, another cookie? .... damn, I gotta get that spots of my shirt ...