Hello reactOS

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, drop it in here. (not to be used as a chat/nonsense section)

Moderator: Moderator Team

wartin

Hello reactOS

Post by wartin » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:32 pm

Hi all,
I have just now for a few mounts used reactOs just for fun and for testing,
This is rely like meting good old friend ... because i stoped using windows 2003 and switched to only go opensource.
To use windows again is realy fun...

So what i did when i found one nightley build that was ok stable I installed an opensource game called 'battle for wesnoth' and i hosted a internet multiplayer game with 3 other players and managed to play the whole game thrue (and won :)
Realy fun...
I have aswell tried to make some music with a DAW called 'Buzz-tracker maschines' :)
as i ran in an virtualbox mashine the sound was ehrrmmm rather lets say industial :) but it played :)

Realy nice work gus and i hope that you get more developers intressted in this project and i look forward to the full 1.0 stable release sooo mutch

*ps* you have got the Blyescreen of death to work realy propper... like old windows95 aswell :P
regards
Martin Lindkvist

milon

Re: Hello reactOS

Post by milon » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:02 pm

Wait, a recent build of ReactOS 1) played Wesnoth, 2) hosted 3 other network/internet players, 3) didn't crash, and 4) got all the way through the campaign?!

That's awesome!! :D

laurflorin

Re: Hello reactOS

Post by laurflorin » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:25 pm

This is worthy of EPIC WIN thread! I have posted the result for you.

You can find it here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10972&p=116877#p116877
IT: The only place where a cookie could pose a risk to your privacy.