reactos is suck

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, drop it in here. (not to be used as a chat/nonsense section)

Moderator: Moderator Team

rtfhytjdrttthuyrdkjidrjydtrcjy

reactos is suck

Post by rtfhytjdrttthuyrdkjidrjydtrcjy »

when I tried to install on a virtual machine, nothing could be done. Fix it!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
EmuandCo
Developer

Re: reactos is suck

Post by EmuandCo »

I approve this one, because that could end up funny for the others and myself, too. But don't expect any friendly answers to such an insult. Read my signature, understand it and then get some books and learn a useful programming language. Then YOU can fix it.
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
wimc

Post by wimc »

Changed my mind. My remark removed.
dizt3mp3r

Post by dizt3mp3r »

No, he is quite right, if he or anyone tries to install and use ReactOS like any other operating system then by comparison it is useless as he says.

But in truth, only a fool (one who is unable to understand how an o/s that is currently in development should be treated) would even attempt to install on a VM without reading the instructions first. If he had done that it would be quite clear as to what ReactOS is and how it should be treated.

In any case, the OP didn't come here to comment intelligently, he came to troll. He failed.
Skillset: VMS,DOS,Windows Sysadmin from 1985, fault-tolerance, VaxCluster, Alpha,Sparc. DCL,QB,VBDOS- VB6,.NET, PHP,NODE.JS, Graphic Design, Project Manager, CMS, Quad Electronics. classic cars & m'bikes. Artist in water & oils. Historian.