Search found 202 matches

by Reactions
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:30 am
Forum: Design
Topic: Icons Update (Project Iconaissance)
Replies: 36
Views: 1603

Re: Icons Update (Project Iconaissance)

I cannot proceed without indication that I am headed in the right direction. Please provide feedback on my post from before this one.
by Reactions
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:32 am
Forum: Design
Topic: Icons Update (Project Iconaissance)
Replies: 36
Views: 1603

Re: Icons Update (Project Iconaissance)

Image

Is that better?
Also, what changes should I make?
Thanks!
by Reactions
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:37 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Feedback
Topic: Upload filters
Replies: 44
Views: 2393

Re: Upload filters

Yes, move out of EU. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
by Reactions
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:17 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Feedback
Topic: Bot proofing Jira and the Forum
Replies: 5
Views: 348

Re: Bot proofing Jira and the Forum

Actually, let's go with the recapcha for right now. I think the mouse one would be best.
by Reactions
Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:22 pm
Forum: Support
Topic: ReactOS Wont Install
Replies: 2
Views: 190

Re: ReactOS Wont Install

Please go on the mattermost chat.
by Reactions
Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:38 pm
Forum: Design
Topic: Design Team
Replies: 10
Views: 388

Re: Design Team

Ok, thanks!
by Reactions
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:58 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Feedback
Topic: Mouse works and browsing doesn't
Replies: 3
Views: 231

Re: Mouse works and browsing doesn't

That's probably because you need to install the required networking drivers. Just search for XP driver of your device.
by Reactions
Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:26 pm
Forum: Design
Topic: Design Team
Replies: 10
Views: 388

Re: Design Team

Who's to say we can't both be on it? How can you prove you're the right person for such responsibility? Do you have any actual contributions to the ReactOS design? :roll: I'm working on redoing a majority of the icons. AKA Project Iconaissance. I know it's delayed, but I only have one more week of ...
by Reactions
Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:13 am
Forum: Design
Topic: Design Team
Replies: 10
Views: 388

Re: Design Team

karlexceed wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:48 am
There's simply not enough need right now. Plus, if anyone where to be given this sort of responsibility by the devs or the community at large, right now it would probably be offered to @p01arst0rm if they wanted to do it.
Who's to say we can't both be on it?
by Reactions
Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:36 am
Forum: General Discussion and Feedback
Topic: Dear developers
Replies: 9
Views: 554

Re: Dear developers

karlexceed wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:25 pm
Reactions wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:15 pm
I feel that the non board members sbould be allowed to vote.
Vote on what?
Umm, after consideration, that's an inefficient way of handling things. So nevermind.
by Reactions
Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:29 am
Forum: Design
Topic: Design Team
Replies: 10
Views: 388

Re: Design Team

dizt3mp3r wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:49 am
I think you should be in charge of everything. You could become a ReactOS uber Fuhrer.
Please take this seriously.
by Reactions
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:29 pm
Forum: Design
Topic: Design Team
Replies: 10
Views: 388

Re: Design Team

:) They (or I for now maybe) would manage to what goes into the main release, with a positive consensus of course. They would add icons, backgrounds, and more. I'm hoping that devs would code check so that it isn't breaking the OS.
by Reactions
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:07 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Feedback
Topic: Dear developers
Replies: 9
Views: 554

Re: Dear developers

No, I was banned for 2 weeks from the Forum.
by Reactions
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:42 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Feedback
Topic: Bot proofing Jira and the Forum
Replies: 5
Views: 348

Re: Bot proofing Jira and the Forum

That might work?

Nah, let's have a full feature spam blocker.
by Reactions
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:04 pm
Forum: Design
Topic: Design Team
Replies: 10
Views: 388

Design Team

Hi all,
(Developers, I'm not spamming since no one responded to both pms I sent, so please don't ban me again.)

Should we have a Design Team that specifically works on design integration? That way it will be less of a load on devs to integrate themes and such. What do you all think?