Search found 120 matches

by sh4ring4n
Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:02 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Feedback
Topic: ReactOS... Phone?!?
Replies: 19
Views: 7211

Re: ReactOS... Phone?!?

Get the ARM port to work first...
by sh4ring4n
Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:00 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: basic ROS kernel ? ( basic Linux under ) NT-kernel wrapper.
Replies: 17
Views: 18907

Re: basic ROS kernel ? ( basic Linux under ) NT-kernel wrapp

EmuandCo wrote:Ewwww, Windows 9x crap. I dont think we want a DOS OS with a GUI on top. ^^
Already done
by sh4ring4n
Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:10 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Feedback
Topic: RAPPS custom files for additional software.
Replies: 11
Views: 5195

Re: RAPPS custom files for additional software.

Got one: OpenRA: ; UTF-8 [Section] Name = OpenRA Version = 20010113 Licence = GPLv3 Description = OpenRA is a Libre/Free Real Time Strategy game engine supporting early Westwood games like Command & Conquer and Command & Conquer: Red Alert. Size = 2.7MB Category = 4 URLSite = http://openra.res0l.net...
by sh4ring4n
Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:13 am
Forum: General Discussion and Feedback
Topic: Checksum
Replies: 7
Views: 2528

Re: Checksum

What about both?
by sh4ring4n
Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:28 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Feedback
Topic: Checksum
Replies: 7
Views: 2528

Checksum

Can we have some sort of a way to have checksums, so we can verify that it's the correct version?
by sh4ring4n
Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:38 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Feedback
Topic: 0.3.14 RC2
Replies: 34
Views: 15748

Re: 0.3.14 RC2

fLuXx wrote:I tested the latest trunk and the mixer starts normally. That makes the RC2 the first build in a long time that doesn't play sound in my VBox.
Can you post a video of that?
by sh4ring4n
Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:35 am
Forum: General Discussion and Feedback
Topic: 0.3.14 RC2
Replies: 34
Views: 15748

Re: 0.3.14 RC2

Which revision is this?
by sh4ring4n
Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:31 am
Forum: General Discussion and Feedback
Topic: December 2011 meeting minutes
Replies: 31
Views: 10010

Re: December 2011 meeting minutes

That's in case the hackfix doesn't work
by sh4ring4n
Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:49 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Feedback
Topic: December 2011 meeting minutes
Replies: 31
Views: 10010

Re: December 2011 meeting minutes

wait, about the .3.15 release, why don't we rename it the .3.14.15 release? :lol:
by sh4ring4n
Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:40 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Feedback
Topic: Printers?
Replies: 15
Views: 7796

Re: Printers?

Depends, if it's a usb one, then no.
by sh4ring4n
Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:19 am
Forum: General Discussion and Feedback
Topic: December 2011 meeting minutes
Replies: 31
Views: 10010

Re: December 2011 meeting minutes

Isn't there a hackfix that was released in 3.13?
by sh4ring4n
Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:41 am
Forum: General Discussion and Feedback
Topic: Memory
Replies: 10
Views: 3257

Re: Memory

Let's update this: 8080/8088 - 1MB 80286 - 16 MB 80386, 486, Pentium, K5, K6 - 4GB Pentium Pro, Athlon, anything else 32 bit - 64 GB (not that anyone uses it, because of bad drivers -_-) Window's implementation of 64 bit - 16TB (not that anyone would needed for 6 years) Current implementation of 64 ...
by sh4ring4n
Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:43 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Feedback
Topic: Help ReactOS win 25000$
Replies: 15
Views: 5215

Re: Help ReactOS win 25000$

If I could find the button, I would've voted.
by sh4ring4n
Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:47 am
Forum: General Discussion and Feedback
Topic: 0.3.14 RC Testing
Replies: 25
Views: 11080

Re: 0.3.14 RC Testing

Firefox 2 looks fine, but seems unstable

Glider 4.0 on the other hand, is an invalid application

Openttd still works :D

Firefox 3 works well...

Project64 works fine too... as soon as you implement safe mode so I can install 3d acceleration... :evil:
by sh4ring4n
Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:05 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Reactos++ paranoia
Replies: 35
Views: 22213

Re: Reactos++ paranoia

About SOPA, it would block through the DNS inside the US. I believe that the simplest way to solve this is to use an ISP outside the US, like Canada ;) EDIT: I don't really see the concern with that. If that did happen, it'll just attract attention to the project, and more people would contribute to...