Over this past week, I continued fixing many small bugs, logic errors and such. Eventually I got to a point where I couldn’t deny the truth anymore.
If you have been following the weekly reports, you know that I have been having issues with the focus manager.
Well, this week I redesigned part of the focus manager, improving the structure so that it has more accurate information of what’s happening with the menus. While improving the code, I also fixed some bugs in the code.
When work progresses, there’s a natural tendency towards running out of simple bugs to fix, and being left with those persistent ones that seem to have an intelligence of their own.
I thought I was over those. That the bug I was working on would be a simple one.
I wanted to have some test builds ready to share with the world, to be able to tell you all “hey look, if you don’t try to navigate with the keyboard, everything mostly acts the way it should, come and try!”
Due to the proliferating of spamming in the blog comments, we're going to disable it outright. For the future we'll link to a dedicated forum/thread for commenting on blog posts.