[ros-web] new website layout contest

Danny Götte dangerground at web.de
Wed Jun 17 22:31:59 CEST 2009

The task is to create a mockup for a new homepage and menu layout. We
want a fresh layout, as the current one is starting to show its age.

* color scheme should be compatible with the ReactOS logo and the logo
included into the design.
* it should contain a diagram for a simplified frontpage
* it should also integrate stylistically with the forum, wiki & bugzilla
* it should render consistently across IE7+, FF2+, Opera 9+, Safari 3+
and without javascript or other browser plugins, though javascript and
DOM may be used for optional effects whose absence will not adversely
degrade the usability of the site
* there is no guarantee that your proposal will not be modified if selected
* any submission must be of an original work by the submitter/submitters
(you are free to use the ReactOS logo for the proposal)
* any rights to the draft are transferred to the ReactOS Foundation,
though you retain the right to use the work for your own purposes if it
is not selected

The best submission will be selected by a jury of five (Aleksey Bragin,
Colin Finck, Danny Götte, Ged Murphy and Ziliang Guo).

Please post a link to your draft (should be a ready html page; or a
picture(jpg,png)) as answer to this thread. Latest date for accepted
drafts is: July 30th,  2009 20:00 UTC. Our decision will be released at
August 5th, 2009.

Have fun and good luck.