[ros-web] ISO downloads

Ed McIntosh emcintosh at roadrunner.com
Fri Aug 28 05:04:13 CEST 2009

I truly meant this message to be an expression of interest in your product. I was NOT trying to be facetious. I just wanted you to know that in spite of my attempts to get a working CD going that all my attempts so far had met with failure.

I would assume that you are trying to develop a platform that is compatible with most generic IBM clone machines so I would think it would be of interest to you that I have had no luck with 3 different systems so far.

I still await your developments with interest.

Apologies for the misinterpretation of my intent,

Ed