[ros-web] ISO downloads

Ed McIntosh emcintosh at roadrunner.com
Fri Aug 28 01:12:56 CEST 2009

To Whomever,

I have been watching your site with great interest for a while, hoping that something you do will work.

So far, NONE of the ISO downloads has given rise to anything that will boot on any of my machines. The latest downloads won't even burn to a CD. I fire up my ISO burning program and it won't get past the first .1%

I am an experienced user so I know how to treat an ISO file. I have downloaded Linux operating system ISO files and successfully created dual and triple boot systems.

Nothing you have produced has worked yet.

I am running an HP desktop machine (a1630n), a Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop and a Gateway laptop.

I am keenly interested in what you have to offer, and I check back every 2 or 3 months to see if you have anything.

Thought I would let you know.

Ed McIntosh
emcintosh at roadrunner.com