[ros-web] Greetings, everyone :)

Stian Hole stian.hole at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 19:54:31 CEST 2005

Hi there,

I have signed up as a user, and I am trying to visit "myReactOS" so
see what's there, but I get an error on that page (
http://www.spreadshirt.net/shop.php?sid=101328 ). The error messages
are as follows:

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE in
/web/reactos.org/htdocs/roscms/index.php on line 132

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /web/reactos.org/htdocs/roscms/index.php:132) in
/web/reactos.org/htdocs/roscms/inc/subsys_login.php on line 114

--
Best regards / Med vennlig hilsen,
Stian Hole
gmail & gtalk: stian.hole at gmail.com
blog: www.boredbroadbanduser.com
mobile: +47 95 78 89 98

Just say NO! to MSN: http://google.com/talk/

"Human knowledge belongs to the world, like Shakespeare and aspirin."