[ros-web] New proposed frontpage for reactos.com

Tony tony_serrata at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 13:05:12 CEST 2005

This one looks great. The only thing I would suggest is to add an
/about/ page. There are people who could misunderstand what the project
is about. Non programmers that is. An about page that explains things
much more clearly. While there are blogs and wiki's and such there are a
great number of people who will not know what those are among the normal
user population. I am mentioning this because as soon as reactOS starts
to near completion it will likely get far more press than it currently
does. It would be good to prepare for these things now rather than
scramble to get them done later. An about page that in lamens non
technical terms explains what react os is. It will certainly add to the
marketability of ROS. Just my two cents on the matter.

Tony