[ros-web] New proposed frontpage for reactos.com

Best Games Office office at bestgames.ro
Mon Mar 28 00:37:54 CEST 2005

The actual page in my opinion is cool. It has a professional organization,
Login, User Site, Developer Site and Library with a tree of categories
comming from those 4 entities.I think it would be enaugh just to change some
colors and maybe realign some items.

It would be grate to start a project for something like MSDN Database for
ReactOS: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp . It would be useful
for developers.

Alex