[ros-web] RE: Frik webdesign

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Sun Jun 5 17:10:09 CEST 2005

> Ive played a little bit around with the design you initially did and
> came up with this http://www.wizzer-it.com/scott/reactos/ it looks
> Pretty much the same bar some minor alignment changes and some fonts.
> Basiclly ive just removed all the unneeded nested tables. Ive also
> Tested it in IE6, Firefox 1.0.4, Opera 8 and Links and it seems to
> Work fine in all of them.

I'm using Firefox 1.0.4 on Fedora 2.  My minimum font size is 13, yet
the characters still seem small.  But at this minimum font size, the
links in the header line are no longer aligned with the ReactOS image.

Great work though, it does show up well on my WinXP partition with both
IE6 and Firefox 1.0.4.

Kevin