RE: [ros-web] New ReactOS Homepage - RosCMS System suggestion

Klemens Friedl klemens_friedl at gmx.net
Sun Jul 17 11:29:30 CEST 2005

> "Scott" wrote <scotteh at netspace.net.au>
> I know that isnt the final, but your html page contains xhtml formatting
> (eg: the <hr /> down the bottom). Also you use & in url's instead of
> &amp;.
> Always a good idea to check your pages with http://validator.w3.org/
> before
> posting them on the list.

I didn't have the time to fix some small xhtml/html errors. I will fix it
soon! But this is not the final version, also the xhtml/html generator is
not completely finished (the latest version is not online). I was happy that
I wrote the xhtml/html generator within one day. I will try to upload the
latest version today (with improved generator, valid w3c xhtml/html (I will
check it with the validator tool), login feature, improved cms interface
(only with login), language detection (through a tiny php script), etc.

Please try out the page (new updated version) tomorrow.

Klemens Friedl

PS: Thanks for your post.

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f�r Mail, Message, More +++