[ros-kernel] RE: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

Hartmut Birr Hartmut.Birr at gmx.de
Sun Jun 27 17:46:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

I think I've found the problem. A valid ProcessData pointer can never exist
in Thread_Api. A valid ProcessData pointer can only exist in Thread_Api2, if
CsrCreateProcess was called. The ProcessData structure must be created in
Thread_Api. You described the second problem below. Csrss needs a connection
to itself. We must change the initialisation order in
CsrServerInitialization. Win32csr can be loaded only if the server port is
initialized.

- Hartmut