[ros-kernel] curious (cmd? filesystem?) issue...

Richard Campbell eek2121 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 17 21:23:05 CET 2004

well, i have a vmware installation with a windows 98 installation inside
and of course ReactOS.  So tonight i got rather curious and decided to
try diff programs that were in my vmware installation on ROS, i
navigated to C:\Program Files\WinRar in the command prompt and tried
doing a dir, i immediately got an 'invalid drive specification' error,
However, if i go up a level, things work fine, if i try going PAST
Program Files (into Program Files\Windows Media Player for instance) it
says again, invalid drive specification while doing a dir.  Any ideas on
what's causing this?  I could look into it myself if you want, if it's a
cmd.exe issue it's more then likely fixeable by me.  Or someone else
more familiar with issues like these can take a look.

Regards,
Richard