[ros-general] About filesystem support...

Magnus Olsen magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Mon Nov 6 17:52:23 CET 2006

Hi

About EXT2/3 driver
ReactOS have a ext2/3 driver imported from a 3 party project and it works to
read partions
but writing it contain some issue. I do not rember what.

About NTFS driver
it is a port from linux, what I heard it can read NTFS partions more or less
never try it
my self

About CC branch
it is a real mess and some with knowlges about CC should check it or delete
it and start over
you can not applay any patch or code from it to current trunks. for to much
have been change
and the CC branch does not working out of box. for some have mess that up.

I recomdate that current CC be delete and start over.