[ros-general] Terms Table / ROS Wiki

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Thu Feb 19 17:57:28 UTC 2004

Then we reject Wiki idea, since I tend to become to dislike Wiki idea, since
we won't have any ways of managing users.

Which format of storage of Terms Table do you (people) prefer then? I would
be glad to use either Word (2003, storing data in XML) or Excel, but this
packages aren't free.

Maybe AbiWord? I tried it, and it seems to perform well, especially I like
its alreay gzipped files.

With the best regards,
Aleksey Bragin.