[ros-dev] Status Meeting (February 2017)

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at reactos.org
Wed Feb 22 17:42:43 UTC 2017

Hello,
Let me invite you to the monthly status meeting taking place tomorrow,
23rd of February, 19:00 UTC.

IRC service will only be started shortly before the meeting. Your
participation passwords and server address will be emailed to you
shortly before the meeting starts, and they are going to be different
once again as they are not stored in any database. Hopefully it's not
much of inconvenience.

Alternatively we'll do it in #reactos-meeting on Freenode, depending on
our admins mood.

Please send agenda proposals to me before the meeting so we don't waste
time trying to setup the agenda directly during the meeting.

Regards,
Aleksey Bragin