[ros-dev] ReactOS on ARM, working on the iPhone

Riccardo Bestetti riccardo.kyogre at live.it
Mon Jun 25 01:16:29 UTC 2012

Hey,This interests me very much, can you provide more pictures/informations?
Thank you very much and sorry for my bad english :)

From: rms at velocitylimitless.org
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 23:44:51 +0200
To: ros-dev at reactos.org
Subject: Re: [ros-dev] ReactOS on ARM, working on the iPhone

slight status update for the iPhone LLB: timer functions are hackplemented, along with working commands for iboot.  now the user has to send the "go reactos" command to iboot to start the actual boot loader. the LLB will then check for several nvram variables (ramdisk-size, ramdisk-base, ramdisk-offset and loader-base) and will set up freeloader as required. the boot menu now displays and the system reboots when reinitializing paging. :)
-- winocm

Sent from my iPhone