[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [osiejka] 52486: [TRANSLATION] - CACLS, CALC and CHARMAP UTF8 co

Zachary Gorden drakekaizer666 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 18:31:58 UTC 2011

The names in folders are for copyright notification, or at least I treat it
as such.  The people listed are people who have actually added something and
thus have a copyright claim to some of the work in the file.  Format
shifting, which is what this utf-8 conversion is, does not constitute
producing something that one can claim to have contributed to to the point
of also having a copyright to some of it.  If someone did spelling fixes or
bug fixes or the like, they would indeed deserve to have their names added
on.  The utf-8 conversion does not.  People doing the conversion get a
mention in the SVN logs and will likely get listed on the changelog for
their help, but listing them in the file is erroneous.