[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [akhaldi] 52114: [CMAKE] * Fix several modules to compile with the recent gcc versions. * ReactOS now compiles with mingw-w64 gcc 4.6.0 and boots to shell. * Dedicated to dreimer.

Dmitry Gorbachev d.g.gorbachev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 20:59:27 UTC 2011

> How does -Ofast increase size compared to -O3?

I had in mind -Ofast or -O3 versus -Os (which is used by default when
building ReactOS). Now I realise you probably meant -- consider
replacing -O3 by -Ofast...

BTW, will it be possible to compile kernel-mode code and user-mode
code with different sets of options? Somebody might want to build
user-mode stuff with more optimization then it's allowed for the
kernel.