[ros-dev] Sign driver for 64 Bit Build of Virtual Floppy Drive for Windows?

Carsten Krüger C.Krueger at gmx.org
Thu Jan 27 22:24:59 UTC 2011

Hello Zachary,

> The developer of the project would have to ask us to sign it.  You're free
> to email him and let him know we offer the service.

I think the project is abandoned.
The official homepage is down, last version from archive.org
http://web.archive.org/web/20080424120409/http://chitchat.at.infoseek.co.jp/vmware/vfd.html
Someone has created a mirror on sourceforge but it's not the original author (I don't
even think it's a software developer)
That's the reason why I posted to reactos mailinglist directly :-)

I've now written an email to the original author
Ken Kato (chitchat.vdk at gmail.com)
but I don't know if he will answer.

greetings
Carsten