[ros-dev] Request for a project

victor martinez vicmarcal at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 16 13:40:53 CET 2010

Then,Aleksey,as Coordinator,May you suggest any area,or any task,that we do really need to have done,and that Sudhir can help in?
All of you were saying that you like the sincerity.Ok,this is my small point of sincerity about this situation(jump it if you wish):

[Small-Point-of-Sincerity]
I´m really worried about finding that this team is unable to tell him a small list of possible tasks to be accomplished,or even more, just ONE.

If i recall correctly one of the points we are interested in,is introducing ReactOS in the University,so students get interested in helping ROS for their Career Projects,and maybe continuing here as Developers when finishing their studies.
How are we going to do that when we arent able to write a List of Concise Tasks??Are we going to lose the opportunity of introducing ReactOS in Sudhir University, so maybe we can create a relationship with that University and his Teacher for future PR??

OKAY. Sudhir,give a look to this page: http://www.reactos.org/wiki/Missing_ReactOS_Functionality It is maybe quite general, but i hope maybe you can find an interesting place to work in.
I´m quite dissapointed with finding that Testers(thanks Elhoir,thanks Gabriel) are trying to give answers to this guy from our limited knowledge,while our Devs still remains in the most complete silence.And the few Devs that have answered were just to say a "No,No" instead a "No,no,but you can try to implement XXXX".Discouraging instead Redirecting. Quite interesting to discover that People here tends towards answering Dramas instead Helping the project.

We are in 0.3.11, we want to reach 1.0, that means (1.0-0.3.X=)0.7 releases-full-of-implementations ahead.Can´t we tell him just ONE of them?
[/Small-Point-of-Sincerity]

Swallow the sincerity as you wish or throw it to the Delete folder ignoring that something has to change here for the Project Welfare.

Best regards and hammering yours..